Maaco Tulsa location painted my truck and didn't fix one single dent They cut out section of bumper that was not needed.Ran into something in the shop put a hole in front bumper.
They didn't have didn't fix anything just through paint on it! Now have you ever heard of a body shop that would practice this kind of work? I was wormed for your own sanity to not do business with maaco.
I will, pass this warning on to you.Do not go anywhere near the maaco in Tulsa Oklahoma for they have no clue what they ate doing!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Truck Painting
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "So, usually when I hear the doorbell in the morning I'm excited for a delivery! Well, today a pair of shoes arrived that my fiance ordered for me. I sign..."
- "My personal experience with taking my Mercedes to Benzin Motorwerks in Tulsa and dealing with the owner Denney. Make sure you cover the diagnostic charge over and over. Record..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "Nulla sit amet est. Pellentesque dapibus hendrerit tortor. Ut leo. Vestibulum dapibus nunc ac augue. Integer tincidunt. Praesent venenatis metus at tortor pulvinar varius. Donec orci lectus, aliquam ut, faucibus non,..."
- "I love her!! She's so nice !need more ppl like her !..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."