Maaco Collision Repair & Auto painting
They could paint a car correctly at all.It was like asking them to deliver a baby without any medical training.
BELIEVE ME!!! Do not take your car to this shop! You will wait for your car for about sixty days without any damage if is damaged maybe up to a year just for a paint job. When you call for status of your car no one knows anything rude as *** the manager Andres Llanos is a disgusting person very arrogant.
He simply said I can take my car to another center if I do not like it tough! I paid $2400 plus tax. I had to get police involved and call Maaco Headquarters what a treat.They are careless as they are just a Maaco service center!!! Corporate is of no help at all.
I'm now left with a car that has been painted over ten times and still is not correctly painted my advise to you!! Get all the children in your neighborhood and have them crayon in your car trust me it will look better...
If need to reach me for further information..Do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/search/maaco?&pg=2 Thank, Lilaf0d38a3 review #449918
You may also like
- "I took my 1970 Chevy Chevelle into the Maaco on 1402 E. Grant. I absolutely love the finished product. I brought it in for an overall paint job, I was..."
- "Took my car to Maaco on East Colfax in Denver to get my car painted that was ruined by someone i found on Craigslist. I got the base/clear coat paint..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "Seems that 2 buckle belts didn't get trough Belgium customs. Trying to contact seller over and over. When he hears that I didn't receive it he ignores me! Aliexpress online..."
- "I have been an Atlantic Broadband customer for over 8 years now and lately their service has been atrocious. It makes me want to vomit. I pay 423 dollars a..."
- "Bought frigidaire professional Ref. And deep freeze may 2014. Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."