Maaco Collision Repair & Auto painting
They could paint a car correctly at all.It was like asking them to deliver a baby without any medical training.
BELIEVE ME!!! Do not take your car to this shop! You will wait for your car for about sixty days without any damage if is damaged maybe up to a year just for a paint job. When you call for status of your car no one knows anything rude as *** the manager Andres Llanos is a disgusting person very arrogant.
He simply said I can take my car to another center if I do not like it tough! I paid $2400 plus tax. I had to get police involved and call Maaco Headquarters what a treat.They are careless as they are just a Maaco service center!!! Corporate is of no help at all.
I'm now left with a car that has been painted over ten times and still is not correctly painted my advise to you!! Get all the children in your neighborhood and have them crayon in your car trust me it will look better...
If need to reach me for further information..Do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/search/maaco?&pg=2 Thank, Lilareview #449918
You may also like
- "Watersports Unlimited, Princeton TX dba Trading Post> incompetent and I had an awful experience there. dba. www.watersportsunlimitedtx.com >> Marine service in PrincetonWhere do I begin?... How pissed do you..."
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€“ Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€“ Is..."
- "Culbreath Key Brokeside Condos in South Tampa have hired a goon, hit squad to dole out fines,harrass residents,make racial remarks and put their head lynch person by the name of..."
- "I purchased a brand new Nissan, took it home and immediately noticed a bunch of mechanical problems with my NEW car. When I went back to the dealer they refused..."
- "Beware of false advertisement. Advertises a clearance price of $34.99 for a shoe that sells for $54.99. Put in the size and color selection and went to check..."
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "I have had similar experiences to many of you here, and have similarly been completely appalled at the service I received. So much, so that I actually disputed the charge..."
- "I ordered flowers from FlowerDeliveryExpress.com to be delivered June 22nd and not only did I NOT get what I paid for, but they arrived a day LATE. When I..."