Maaco paint job estimate
After noting all the TV Ads, I visited a Maaco shop and inquired about the advertised $249 paint job.
They informed me that for my car the prices started at about $600, but preparation work would be $800 to prepare for painting. This is false advertising and
bait and switch at its best. They had no intention of offering to paint my car for $249 or anything close to that price. They showed absolutely no interest in havng me as a customer or offering to
meet their advertised prices and services. I am
happily telling all my associates about this tota;
lack of integrity.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "I ordered a duck vase flower display. The ONLY reason I paid 80+ for the bouquet was for the duck vase. So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found..."
- "I bought a kerosene heater from Hardware Sales Inc. 1380 Stonegate WayFerndale, WA 98248(360) email@example.comThe box arrived looking fine but the heater in the box had a big dent in..."
- "My daughter ordered a dress from dress lily and the first picture is of what they "were advertising" and the second picture is what we received!! You'd have to be..."
- "This girl is a complete fake! Don't wasted your time. Smells bad all over and pictures are very old. Rushes the whole time and complains. Her "friend" actually..."
- "Applied Behr Deckover to our large deck, nearly 600 sq feet, the summer 2013. It started chipping within months. Looked terrible after 1 year. Paint is coming off in big..."