Maaco paint job estimate
After noting all the TV Ads, I visited a Maaco shop and inquired about the advertised $249 paint job.
They informed me that for my car the prices started at about $600, but preparation work would be $800 to prepare for painting. This is false advertising and
bait and switch at its best. They had no intention of offering to paint my car for $249 or anything close to that price. They showed absolutely no interest in havng me as a customer or offering to
meet their advertised prices and services. I am
happily telling all my associates about this tota;
lack of integrity.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have had several cars painted by MAACO over the years and was happy with the work that they had done. About three years ago I took a 1936..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "My front headlight header or support frame was cracked. My wife went to Macco located at 5786 Dorchester Rd, N. Charleston, SC to have the header or support bracket repaired..."
- "3-30-12 Review by Candice C in Huntingburg, IN Project: Install Concrete flooring in poolroom The poolroom flooring was done well & we're pleased. However, the contractor led us to believe he..."
- "Yesterday I received my BIG LOTS Buzz Club online sales ad. They advertised and showed a picture of a reindeer door . the ad reads, " assorted Christmas textiles,..."
- "I have a 2006 trailblazer ext and the finish is peeling off the rims. The dealership replaced them once and a year later it is happening again. I have been..."
- "I was told lane would work with me on my couch and love seat that the leather is peeling on. After a week I was told it was not manufacturing..."
- "Roofer installed Ice & Water Shield UNDER Drip Edge thus directing water into soffit, should have been installed OVER Drip Edge! Roofer ONLY installed but one row of..."
- "My son received a haircut on Friday November 27, 2015, let's just say he has no hair left and went in with ALOT... He has longer hair which is the..."