Maaco paint job estimate
After noting all the TV Ads, I visited a Maaco shop and inquired about the advertised $249 paint job.
They informed me that for my car the prices started at about $600, but preparation work would be $800 to prepare for painting. This is false advertising and
bait and switch at its best. They had no intention of offering to paint my car for $249 or anything close to that price. They showed absolutely no interest in havng me as a customer or offering to
meet their advertised prices and services. I am
happily telling all my associates about this tota;
lack of integrity.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "Yesterday I received my BIG LOTS Buzz Club online sales ad. They advertised and showed a picture of a reindeer door . the ad reads, " assorted Christmas textiles,..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "Dropped my wifes vehicle off for the 99.00 brake job. I could have done it myself but for only 99.00 why do it myself. I couldn't go wrong with a..."
- "I went onto Carsons.com on Saturday morning as they had an after Thanksgiving sale and I have been wanting to order the Crosley CD Turntable. The website had the..."
- "This company is a scam. I urge anyone who is contemplating a purchase with them to read my review first. I order 2 wigs with them that total 106.18 that..."
- "Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he..."