I had been referred to the Maaco in Madison, TN by a friend.I called the only phone number listed on their website.
I got an answering service I left my name and my number. I called twice. Been a week now and I have not heard one word from anyone. By calling that number on their website I could not talk to a live person only a machine.
However the message on the machine promised that I would receive a call back. Good thing I didn't hold my breath because no one ever bother to call me back two messages no return phone call.
I guess they don't really need my business so I took it elsewhere.All I wanted to do was scheduled an estimate but they couldn't be bothered to call me back.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Property Damage Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Perfect pitch, I was sold when I first came...but that's just about the highlight of it... Front bumper is flaking. Issue with repair date (limited to inconvenient days and have to..."
- "I've been taking my car here for a while for oil changes, until recent... I went in for your everyday oil change; The sales guy John I believe his name is,..."
- "As can be seen from the pictures below and the letter issued by Nissan they refuse to honor their warranty for the Rims that came with my 2011 frontier truck...."
- "Had done servey for buy one get one free jumbo jacks, hadnt ate in days. Husband walked four miles to have a kid make him feel like he was e..."
- "I am very disappointed and upset because last week I went to go purchased a pair of loafers (shoe department) for my sister. On the shoe tag and shoe box..."
- "I recently changed to using the shorter extensions which are better for everyday movement and lighter texture of hair which seemed better to match my very fine hair. First of..."