Maaco - never returned my call...
I had been referred to the Maaco in Madison, TN by a friend.I called the only phone number listed on their website.
I got an answering service I left my name and my number. I called twice. Been a week now and I have not heard one word from anyone. By calling that number on their website I could not talk to a live person only a machine.
However the message on the machine promised that I would receive a call back. Good thing I didn't hold my breath because no one ever bother to call me back two messages no return phone call.
I guess they don't really need my business so I took it elsewhere.All I wanted to do was scheduled an estimate but they couldn't be bothered to call me back.119384fb review #465248
You may also like
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "Took my car to Maaco on East Colfax in Denver to get my car painted that was ruined by someone i found on Craigslist. I got the base/clear coat paint..."
- "8 months my family and I did not go to McDonald due to poor customer service, not getting to correct order etc. Tonight I decide to give it another chance...."
- "Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty. When I went to cancel they told..."
- "Recently, KELO posted a story on their KELOLAND.com website about a donation made by Sammons Financial Group to the Great Plains Zoo. It was a “feel good” story about..."