Maaco - never returned my call...
I had been referred to the Maaco in Madison, TN by a friend.I called the only phone number listed on their website.
I got an answering service I left my name and my number. I called twice. Been a week now and I have not heard one word from anyone. By calling that number on their website I could not talk to a live person only a machine.
However the message on the machine promised that I would receive a call back. Good thing I didn't hold my breath because no one ever bother to call me back two messages no return phone call.
I guess they don't really need my business so I took it elsewhere.All I wanted to do was scheduled an estimate but they couldn't be bothered to call me back.106ca798 review #465248
You may also like
- "I took my 1970 Chevy Chevelle into the Maaco on 1402 E. Grant. I absolutely love the finished product. I brought it in for an overall paint job, I was..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "Took my car to Maaco on East Colfax in Denver to get my car painted that was ruined by someone i found on Craigslist. I got the base/clear coat paint..."
- "If you’re going to shop at Lexus of Orland and/or depend on their service department, please read and consider my experiences before servicing a vehicle at this dealership. At my..."
- "EXTREME WARNING!!! This evil, hideous vet named Mark Nunez has done something bad to our pet behind the doors to make him sick (either gave him some improper medication or..."
- "Ever since we have had this dryer I have had this problem and called LG quite a few times. Black stuff on back keeps building up and ruining clothes. I..."