Maaco - Never returned my call...
I had been referred to the Maaco in Madison, TN by a friend.I called the only phone number listed on their website.
I got an answering service I left my name and my number. I called twice. Been a week now and I have not heard one word from anyone. By calling that number on their website I could not talk to a live person only a machine.
However the message on the machine promised that I would receive a call back. Good thing I didn't hold my breath because no one ever bother to call me back two messages no return phone call.
I guess they don't really need my business so I took it elsewhere.All I wanted to do was scheduled an estimate but they couldn't be bothered to call me back.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "Rude is best way to describe. We shopping to outfit a new business. Trying to calculate costs including any shipping or duty fees, etc. Clicked in there calculate button for..."
- "I got an email stating my domain 33fit.com was renewed for 9 years and charged 136.53. So I called Go-daddy and informed them I did not make this transaction. They said..."
- "I was initially encouraged hiring this company after hiring an independent housekeeper didn't work out. I work two jobs and am often out of the house 18 hours a..."