Maaco - Never returned my call...
I had been referred to the Maaco in Madison, TN by a friend.I called the only phone number listed on their website.
I got an answering service I left my name and my number. I called twice. Been a week now and I have not heard one word from anyone. By calling that number on their website I could not talk to a live person only a machine.
However the message on the machine promised that I would receive a call back. Good thing I didn't hold my breath because no one ever bother to call me back two messages no return phone call.
I guess they don't really need my business so I took it elsewhere.All I wanted to do was scheduled an estimate but they couldn't be bothered to call me back.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "I should have known better about a product that has THREE different names! Tablet bought 7/2014; numerous issues with spontaneous crashes and hangs. Android OS updated by Asus 2x over..."
- "Respected Sir, ..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."