Maaco - Refused my credit card because I was paying for services for someone besides myself
To keep from filing a claim on my insurance, I was going to put the cost of damages to the car that my son hit on my credit card.We got the estimate and had them repair the car.
When we went to pick up the car, they refused to take my credit card because the car wasn't owned by me or a family member. I had to jump through hoops to get the money to get the car out of their shop. I will never ever ever use them again. Not only was I insulted that they wouldn't take my credit card, I had to get cash from my credit card transferred into my bank account and then they wouldn't accept my check.
I was furious. Needless to say, I will not ever go back and I will tell everyone I know not to go there.
I have never disputed a charge on my card and it really gets under my skin when a "professional" accuses me of trying to do just that.Sorry buddy....you've lost a customer.review #451066
You may also like
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "On behalf of Accurate Engines I would like to state that it is never our intent to not take care of our customers. In addition we do indeed honor our..."
- "Floor is completely covered in thick dirt and bugs are all over the floor and the posters have cockroaches trapped in the glass display. Kitchen conditions are completely the same...."
- "I signed a management agreement with JLS and they have mistreated our property, allowed renters to remove walls, drill holes and steal equipment they said we should leave for the..."
- "Over-priced, poorly constructed cheap materials made in China. The clothes and accessories always wear out fast. The shirts become loose and fall apart, same with he dresses, shoes fall apart,..."