60 views
Verified Reviewer

Ever since I pick up up my car on Monday June the 8th Ive been having problems with my vehicle. On June the 9th my car wouldnt turn over I wouldnt make a sound.

On June the 10th at 7:30 that morning, as I head out to my car for work it wouldnt start. I dont know what they could have done to my vehicle, I do know it wasnt operating like this before I drop my car off to Maaco. My alarm to my vehicle doesnt work anymore they broke my key and remote to my car. I had to pay twice to get a key for my car at 45.00 dollars the first time and 195.00 the second time thinking it was the key an its still not working today.

It not far to me as an customer that I have my vehicle back in my possession and its not working. Plus my car wont shift out of first gear.

Location: Houston, Texas