Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Just had the worst experience ever!

My car is not repaired to my satisfaction

The mechanics left paint on my key, drivers seat, and on the back bumper. The paint on the back bumper isnt even the color used on my car!

The repair is sub-standard and not even close to what greg promised

The door and the rest of the body do not line up. This is most evident by the hood. Greg offered to "fix the hood". I told him that was a terrible idea as the hood had NO damage to it.

I complained this morning and when I returned to pick up my vehicle, there were new dents on my hood that have obviously come from the inside.

This is unacceptable!

I was promised average body work and paint for a minor scrape. Instead this repair took twice as long as promised and was done terribly!

I have incurred additional car rental fees because of how long this repair took.

This Maaco only made a bad experience worse!

You should close this franchise unless this is how Maaco normally operates

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Maaco and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $988 and wants Maaco to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was having to fight george to get an apology, do not trust, very poor craftsmanship and damaged my car. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Maaco and maaco car repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Maaco?

Comments