I am a 68 year old male on oxygen but am still able to get around with the help of an oxygen bottle on a rolling cart.I cannot afford to buy a new car so I decided to have my 2004 Scion XA painted instead.

I took my car into the Maaco store located in Stanton, Ca 90680 on 10981 Boatman Avenue and when I picked up the car it was a grey color, not even close to the manufacturer's original silver color. When I asked what happened I was told that by a Mr. Rudy Melo that the color the car was painted was the color available for the price I paid. A few months later, a small scratch appeared on the drivers door and rear bumper.

I took the car back into the Stanton, CA Maaco store and was given some touch up paint that was a different color than what they had painted the car. They told me the touch up paint would dry to match the color of the car they had originally painted. Not even close. Now they want to charge me an additional $250.00 to repaint the drivers door and the rear bumber....or repaint the entire car for $350.00; the same price I paid 5 months previously to have the car painted by them.

Mr. Melo was rude and shouted at me when I tried to explain what happened over the phone not even allowing me to talk and hung up on me. The woman who answers the phone is equally rude. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAACO LOCATION IN STANTON, CA.

THIS PLACE IS A TOTAL RIPOFF!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Maaco?

Comments