54 views
1.8

Maaco repainted my hood and did a bad job for the first time. I went back and showed them that there was dirt and bubbles under the paint and needed it fixed the dude said that I was under charged for the job so for them to fix it I would have to repay.

That is bull it's not my fault they under charged and did a *** job. I should not have to pay again when they guarantee the work and if I am not happy they should fix it. I am a 5 time repeat customer, and they pretty much just tried to screw me. The dude said to bring it back in 3 weeks, and he will fix it.

So now I am going to have to get another rental which I just did and had to have for a week. It is costing me more money to get another rental when it was just repaint the hood and stripes not that hard for a big company.

User's recommendation: Be careful and make sure you are very specific on what you want.

Product or Service Mentioned: Maaco Car Repair.

Preferred solution: Fix my hood the way it should be.

MAACO Pros: Paint matches.

MAACO Cons: Took over a week, Shitty job, Wanted me to repay to fix their mess up.

Location: 1777 Whiteford Rd, York, PA 17402