You should really, really tell people BEFORE they spend $1681.00.On a paint job that they should EXPECT trash in the paint.

The manager's words. "What the *** do you expect for that kind of money? I dealt with another gentleman when I brought it in. I believe his name was Nare.

He was very helpful. This vehicle had been sanded before bringing it in. It had been sanded and primed. (with no runs or orange peel) All I ask was for the vehicle to be lightly sanded and sprayed.

I paid for what I was told was the Maaco PRIEMER PAINT JOB. Base coat, and paint. And I quote, "Just like factory job". I know, its Maaco.

I was not expecting a flawless show quality perfectly smooth paint job. I knew there were some wrinkles on the vehicle. It had not been glazed and smoothed. I did however expect no runs and not trash.

Or orange peel. It had all 3. When pointed it out to Bruce. His response, very rudely was "What the *** do you expect for that price.

Its gonna have some trash in it." I said. "Well then you should have that on your web site or at least tell people that before they plunk down 1700 dollars. Had I know that I would have gotten the cheaper job." His response to that was. "well there would have been a *** of a lot more trash in that than this one.

Finally, he agreed to have the runs buffed out and when they scratched off the bugs on the hood. They touched it up with a different color paint. At this point I had enough. Nare got me a little of the paint in a water bottle and I am going to repair the wrong color touch up myself.

Folks, I did not expect perfection.But I did expect the manager to at least to have a little more pride in

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with car before they touched it and stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor craftsmanship and poor quality work. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of maaco truck painting. Maaco needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned maaco truck painting in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Maaco.

Had an Experience with Maaco?

Comments

Monterey Park, California, United States #1247995

Well after reading this I say that it was a bad paint job because the person that did the actual job, couldn't do the job.And with an attitude like that *** had, I'll bet HE WAS THE ONE THAT PAINTED IT!

And had NO pride in his work.

HE needs to be Fired.Let coorporate office know and he WILL be dealt with.

Maybe for the rest of us, I personally now thanks to you, check to see if the painter takes PRDIE in his or her work.

What a ***!