Took my car to Maaco on East Colfax in Denver to get my car painted that was ruined by someone i found on Craigslist.
I got the base/clear coat paint service they also had to remove the clearcoat that was peeling after 9 months from the last paint job, Car is black and looks amazing.And yes believe it or not no paint where it wasn't supposed to be Lights,Tailpipe;etc
I know theres alot of complaints about Maaco but this one has been in the same location with the same owners since the 80's.Great service would recommend.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Paint Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "I was expecting the delivery of a family heirloom on Monday, July 7th. There was an address correction needed and that I reported one hour after the driver reported..."
- "I am an X-airline employee and have traveled extensively utilizing numerous brands of bags. Travelpro by far is the worst I have ever used and will never buy another..."
- "We went to UPS store Loveland CO to ship perishable for gift for my fathers birthday. Store told us what to buy for inner packaging and shipment guidelines which..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."