Took my car to Maaco on East Colfax in Denver to get my car painted that was ruined by someone i found on Craigslist.
I got the base/clear coat paint service they also had to remove the clearcoat that was peeling after 9 months from the last paint job, Car is black and looks amazing.And yes believe it or not no paint where it wasn't supposed to be Lights,Tailpipe;etc
I know theres alot of complaints about Maaco but this one has been in the same location with the same owners since the 80's.Great service would recommend.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Paint Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Can't tell you how pleased I am with Maaco Fort Myers. Had two cars repainted in a month and both came out fantastic!! Great service and great paint jobs and..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "We went to UPS store Loveland CO to ship perishable for gift for my fathers birthday. Store told us what to buy for inner packaging and shipment guidelines which..."
- "I bought the Breyer's Chocolate and caramel Gelato and as I was eating it, I almost swallowed a gold piece of metal with two metal spikes on it. I made..."
- "My order number, 639252739(A), was placed over the phone on 02/08/2015 due to an online Nutrisystem error. My total came to be $249.99. At first I thought I would chose..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."