Maaco - Great turned Horrible...

Perfect pitch, I was sold when I first came...but that's just about the highlight of it...

Front bumper is flaking.Issue with repair date (limited to inconvenient days and have to stay over night..why, when the bumper was "fixed" same day).

Custer service was as rude as can be...she was being a -***-. Went to another location, was refused AFTER district supervisor said it was possible. Went to a third AFTER ONCE AGAIN district supervisor state it was fine...and there..the manager was being a total ***. Raised his voice at me and my lady infront of my child.

Contacted customer service THREE times to push this issue. First time they said they noted everything and will call back in 2-3 days..nothing. Second time they said there was no "claim/complaint" on record and again, said everything was noted and email was sent to HQ in Charlotte, NC. Told to wait 1-2wks...and yet it's been a month and NOTHING.

Called a third time...answering machine to leave a message but mail box full.And just now, FOURTH for another try and all I had was "you are a valued customer, please hold..." 20-26min of my life they take ur money, ur no longer "valued"...nice.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling

• What I liked
    • Good hooking skills in the beginning
  • What I disliked
    • How quickly i became an invalued customer

Reason of review:
Had an experience with Maaco? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Maaco. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Maaco.
Filing a new complaint about