Long Beach, California
100% full Not resolved

Perfect pitch, I was sold when I first came...but that's just about the highlight of it...

Related: Maaco Manager Review

Front bumper is flaking.Issue with repair date (limited to inconvenient days and have to stay over night..why, when the bumper was "fixed" same day).

Custer service was as rude as can be...she was being a -***-. Went to another location, was refused AFTER district supervisor said it was possible. Went to a third AFTER ONCE AGAIN district supervisor state it was fine...and there..the manager was being a total ***. Raised his voice at me and my lady infront of my child.

Contacted customer service THREE times to push this issue. First time they said they noted everything and will call back in 2-3 days..nothing. Second time they said there was no "claim/complaint" on record and again, said everything was noted and email was sent to HQ in Charlotte, NC. Told to wait 1-2wks...and yet it's been a month and NOTHING.

WTF.

Called a third time...answering machine to leave a message but mail box full.And just now, FOURTH for another try and all I had was "you are a valued customer, please hold..." 20-26min of my life there..so...once they take ur money, ur no longer "valued"...nice.

Review about: Front Bumper.

I liked: Good hooking skills in the beginning.

I didn't like: How quickly i became an invalued customer.

1.6
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Maaco Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $243
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Maaco?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.