Follow up on poor paint job
After taking may t bucket back due to runs and poor paint quality the owner, Wayne, applied tape to identify all the areas that required repair and said he would have it taken care of the next day.
Mike the manager said it could not be repaired for 7 days and that the owner should not have told me it would be the next day. Mike assured me several times that if he could not take care of it by cut and polish he would repaint the bucket and insure I was happy with the job. Mike said he was going to put the bucket in the heat room for 180 degrees over the weekend .
The following Tuesday Mike called and said it was ready.
All they had done was to dry sand the dash and door and make an absolute mess and did not fix the paint runs in the dash and Mike said they would not do anything else, they were done. This after telling Mike at the very beginning that if he needed to charge me more to make sure the paint job was correct it was not a problem. Not only did Mike lie to me but the Owner Wayne has as well. Do not take anything to this company as you cannot believe a word that comes out of the Owner or managers mouth and the paint quality is so poor as to be unbelievable. I will take them to court to get a refund and cost to repaint the t bucket. The worst company I have dealt with in my life.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality, not as described, defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Maaco Maacover Auto Painting
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "This site is by far the worse site I have ever been on. There arent many Christians on there and i have high suspicion the site is full of fake..."
- "I had forgotten why I stopped using Parts Geek. I bought 2 Moog tie Rod ends and 1 box was open and the install package was missing. Cannot reach anyone..."
- "I received a coupon via email for 50% "flash sale". So I went to the site and picked out a pair of glasses. The price of the..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."