Follow up on poor paint job
After taking may t bucket back due to runs and poor paint quality the owner, Wayne, applied tape to identify all the areas that required repair and said he would have it taken care of the next day.
Mike the manager said it could not be repaired for 7 days and that the owner should not have told me it would be the next day. Mike assured me several times that if he could not take care of it by cut and polish he would repaint the bucket and insure I was happy with the job. Mike said he was going to put the bucket in the heat room for 180 degrees over the weekend .
The following Tuesday Mike called and said it was ready.
All they had done was to dry sand the dash and door and make an absolute mess and did not fix the paint runs in the dash and Mike said they would not do anything else, they were done. This after telling Mike at the very beginning that if he needed to charge me more to make sure the paint job was correct it was not a problem. Not only did Mike lie to me but the Owner Wayne has as well. Do not take anything to this company as you cannot believe a word that comes out of the Owner or managers mouth and the paint quality is so poor as to be unbelievable. I will take them to court to get a refund and cost to repaint the t bucket. The worst company I have dealt with in my life.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality, not as described, defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Maaco Maacover Auto Painting
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "My fiance bought a diamond ring from MA Jewelry Design mostly based on the good reviews from Amazon. They offer discounted diamond rings that appear to be a great deal...."
- "Glade caught on fire smoldered and almost burnt house down . I have pictures. Very upset. Glad we were home and not asleep. Good bit of damage and not sleeping..."
- "This site is by far the worse site I have ever been on. There arent many Christians on there and i have high suspicion the site is full of fake..."