I dropped off my 1982 Buick Rivera to be repainted on 2-13 09. A few hail dent were to be taken out also. Got it back today 3-14-09
I didn't notice the quality of the work until I got it home and dusted it off. It was very dusty.
I have never seen so many paint bubbles on one car. It's on every part of the car. It looks like they took a buffer in hopes to make them less visible. All that did was break the bubbles.
I have paid them already and it wasn't cheap. I will take it back Monday and can only hope they will do me right this time..I'm old but not blind
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Painting
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "Schnauzersrus.com is a wonderful place to buy a puppy. That's why she gets top dollar for her puppies. You get what you pay for. Marcimo the person who posted the..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I contacted Kia of Toledo to find a 4x4, Manual Transmission, SUV, and they Kia tried to sell me an off brand vehicle instead that had no value. When..."
- "I had my windows installed in September 2016. I wish I had my old windows yet. They did a horrid job. My picture window is bowed and..."
- "So, we bought a 29BKS Hidout by Keystone. We love the camper took it to Smokies it did great. We have had it now for 6 months and the big..."