5.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Can't tell you how pleased I am with Maaco Fort Myers.Had two cars repainted in a month and both came out fantastic!!

Great service and great paint jobs and the price was very reasonable.Way to go guys!!!

This person wrote the review because of good quality at Maaco and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Maaco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Maaco and maaco car painting for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Maaco?

Comments

Liars in Maaco in St. Pete Florida Maaco "Follow up on poor paint job After taking may t bucket back due to runs and poor paint quality the owner, Wayne, applied tape to identify all the areas that required..." Read more Maaco Headlight Restoration Service Review from Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Maaco "My front headlight header or support frame was cracked. My wife went to Macco located at 5786 Dorchester Rd, N. Charleston, SC to have the header or support bracket repaired..." Read more Maaco - Car Painting Review Maaco "Took my classic 65 mustang to get painted and got the following: 1. Overspray interior and engine along with hubcaps 2. Door does not lock or stay closed. 3. Paint..." Read more Deerfield Beach Maaco is a rip off Maaco "Just had the worst experience ever! My car is not repaired to my satisfaction The mechanics left paint on my key, drivers seat, and on the back bumper. The paint on the..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more