My front headlight header or support frame was cracked.My wife went to Macco located at 5786 Dorchester Rd, N.

Charleston, SC to have the header or support bracket repaired and a new headlight installed. When she arrived home i touched the headlight to see how secure it was, the headlight moved. I opened the hood and they had about two or three zip tie holding the headlight in place. I called and took the car back.

Macco manager everyone calls Que would not refund our money of $148.00. So called district manager on Sam Rittenburg thteaten to call the police.

In short, we paid $148.00 dollars to have a headlight installed with zip ties.

Arthur.Stacy wrote the review because of bad quality at Maaco and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Maaco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Maaco maaco headlight restoration service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Maaco?

Comments

LoL zip ties!! Karma will get them.

#1082013

you should have zip tied your foot in his ***