maaco of Puyallup are two faced.Took my car in for a paint job, that turned out horrible.
Paint cracked and there was overspray on my tires and wheels, even tho I was charged $25 for car cover for overspray. When I asked about the pimples and bumps in the paint I was told that "thats to be expected with an after market paint job". They didn't tell me that BEFORE they took my money! They were friendly until I took it back.
Now they won't even return my calls. I will never use maaco again and will tell everybody I know not to take their car there.
maaco of Puyallup is very unprofessional and lacks customer relations.Litigation is now in process.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Paint Job
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "My pure bred Doberman Pinscher stayed at Petsmart Hotel in Tukwila WA from July 24 through July 31st. While paying the cost of his boarding, a staff mentioned that he..."
- "Seatle home with Custom 5 lite bay window (west facing). the window frame / casing is literally rotting itself out. It was properly installed, but not holding up to real..."
- "If I could give this seller ZERO stars I would. In fact I would give them negative stars if I could. Ordered a balance scooter, was promised it would be..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "Received a broken cup. For a week and half I have been trying to get ahold of company to either send a new cup or refund my money. ..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."