maaco of Puyallup are two faced.Took my car in for a paint job, that turned out horrible.
Paint cracked and there was overspray on my tires and wheels, even tho I was charged $25 for car cover for overspray. When I asked about the pimples and bumps in the paint I was told that "thats to be expected with an after market paint job". They didn't tell me that BEFORE they took my money! They were friendly until I took it back.
Now they won't even return my calls. I will never use maaco again and will tell everybody I know not to take their car there.
maaco of Puyallup is very unprofessional and lacks customer relations.Litigation is now in process.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Paint Job
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I have been a Geico customer for five years and I have always been impressed with geico customer service until today.... something happen that made me ..."
- "I see there are others who have this same poor decal quality experience. My trailer is awesome on the inside but looks like trailer trash from the outside and is..."
- "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..."