I took my 1970 Chevy Chevelle into the Maaco on 1402 E.Grant.

I absolutely love the finished product. I brought it in for an overall paint job, I was quoted $1,200 for base coat clear coat with factory paint stripes and my car had minor chips and scratches which Brian recommended I fix. I brought it in on a Monday and was told it would take three business days. Brian called me on Tuesday and said I could pick it up anytime.

It is rare to find a company that does quality work and will get your car to you BEFORE they said they would. The manager of the shop was Brian he understood exactly what I wanted and didn’t push me to get something I didn’t want.

He even brought me into the shop so I could see the different examples of the types of paint jobs.I am very pleased with the customer service at this shop and I highly recommend you come in.

Had an Experience with Maaco?

Comments

Maaco - Maco, Winchester Virginia BAD NEWS! Maaco "Do not (repeat) DO NOT take your vehicle to Maco of Winchester. They are just *** artists who will not give you what you paid to have done. ..." Read more Maaco of Puyallup  unprofessional Maaco "maaco of Puyallup are two faced. Took my car in for a paint job, that turned out horrible. Paint cracked and there was overspray on my tires and wheels, even..." Read more Deerfield Beach Maaco is a rip off Maaco "Just had the worst experience ever! My car is not repaired to my satisfaction The mechanics left paint on my key, drivers seat, and on the back bumper. The paint on the..." Read more Vindictive Owner at Morrissey Blvd. Dorchester, MA Maaco Maaco "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more