Tucson, Arizona

I took my 1970 Chevy Chevelle into the Maaco on 1402 E.Grant.

I absolutely love the finished product. I brought it in for an overall paint job, I was quoted $1,200 for base coat clear coat with factory paint stripes and my car had minor chips and scratches which Brian recommended I fix. I brought it in on a Monday and was told it would take three business days. Brian called me on Tuesday and said I could pick it up anytime.

It is rare to find a company that does quality work and will get your car to you BEFORE they said they would. The manager of the shop was Brian he understood exactly what I wanted and didn’t push me to get something I didn’t want.

He even brought me into the shop so I could see the different examples of the types of paint jobs.I am very pleased with the customer service at this shop and I highly recommend you come in.

Had an Experience with Maaco?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Maaco - Maco, Winchester Virginia BAD NEWS! Maaco "Do not (repeat) DO NOT take your vehicle to Maco of Winchester. They are just *** artists who will not give you what you paid to have done. ..." Read more Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH. Maaco "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..." Read more Maaco of Puyallup  unprofessional Maaco "maaco of Puyallup are two faced. Took my car in for a paint job, that turned out horrible. Paint cracked and there was overspray on my tires and wheels, even..." Read more Maaco - Overspray Maaco "I spoke the mando, the so called operator, i submitted a 1996 red ford mustang, and to save some money i told him not to paint the door jambs or..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more