Tucson, Arizona

I read this forum was a bit concerned, but since each shop is independently operated, I decided that investing $730 is better than the $30K my next car would be.

Albert, the shop main man, estimated the price and I was told it will take three business days. I dropped off my 2003 Mitsubishi Galant on Tuesday last week and the shop arranged Enterprise rental car to pick me up and provide the car for the three days.

The third business day was Thursday, and because it was rainy, Albert recommended I will pickup the car the following day, so it can be dried fully under the shop's roof.

I showed up on Friday after lunch, paid my $730 and the car was absolutely great looking. There were no dents to begin with, and I did pay extra $50 for every door to be painted inside (included in the $730). I picked the Presidential package and I'm very pleased with the work.

You can see an image of the before and after here:

Review about: Maaco Painting.

Had an Experience with Maaco?

Comments

Flowing Wells, Arizona, United States #685567

You've got to be kidding or you are an employee of this place.

This Maaco is one of the worst establishments in Tucson and in the Maaco chain.

Maaco Corporate has no control over the quality of each franchise, and believe me you'll need a warranty with these guys.

Additionally they are rude, and abusive. Find another body shop.

to Anonymous Phoenix, Arizona, United States #796289

I would guess this person is an employee of another shop since there are no specifics about any work done at this shop