I read this forum was a bit concerned, but since each shop is independently operated, I decided that investing $730 is better than the $30K my next car would be.
Albert, the shop main man, estimated the price and I was told it will take three business days. I dropped off my 2003 Mitsubishi Galant on Tuesday last week and the shop arranged Enterprise rental car to pick me up and provide the car for the three days.
The third business day was Thursday, and because it was rainy, Albert recommended I will pickup the car the following day, so it can be dried fully under the shop's roof.
I showed up on Friday after lunch, paid my $730 and the car was absolutely great looking. There were no dents to begin with, and I did pay extra $50 for every door to be painted inside (included in the $730). I picked the Presidential package and I'm very pleased with the work.
You can see an image of the before and after here:
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "Was charged 5000 dollars for front end damage. They said it would not be perfect but would look OK. From the outside it looks good, but the engine compartment ..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer. So here's..."
- "item arrived in a crushed box and was scratched in the process.I contacted them and sent pictures and was told "we will work it out". they made..."
- "one hour before boarding flight status was updated. offered a $50 voucher for future airflight. So the going price for sitting in an airport is $7.69/hour, reimbursable only on another flight that..."
- "For the past 2 weeks my Walgreens nearby has had Arizona ice tea jugs on sale. Out of the last four Arnold Palmers I have gotten there has been brown..."