MAACO of Tucson (Grant Rd) - Fantastic!

I read this forum was a bit concerned, but since each shop is independently operated, I decided that investing $730 is better than the $30K my next car would be.

Albert, the shop main man, estimated the price and I was told it will take three business days. I dropped off my 2003 Mitsubishi Galant on Tuesday last week and the shop arranged Enterprise rental car to pick me up and provide the car for the three days.

The third business day was Thursday, and because it was rainy, Albert recommended I will pickup the car the following day, so it can be dried fully under the shop's roof.

I showed up on Friday after lunch, paid my $730 and the car was absolutely great looking. There were no dents to begin with, and I did pay extra $50 for every door to be painted inside (included in the $730). I picked the Presidential package and I'm very pleased with the work.

You can see an image of the before and after here:

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 23 No 23
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jul 22, 2013 #685567 Flowing Wells, Arizona

You've got to be kidding or you are an employee of this place.
This Maaco is one of the worst establishments in Tucson and in the Maaco chain.

Maaco Corporate has no control over the quality of each franchise, and believe me you'll need a warranty with these guys.

Additionally they are rude, and abusive. Find another body shop.

0 0 Reply

Mar 18, 2014 #796289 Phoenix, Arizona

I would guess this person is an employee of another shop since there are no specifics about any work done at this shop

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Maaco. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Maaco.
Filing a new complaint about