Indeed...I did get a 299 paint job. Plus 40 for tax and waste disposal.

*** good job...This was three years ago at the Canton Hwy , Marietta GA location. Lasted three years and still going. They run a paint and primer combo for the enamel. That is my understanding.

Fellow said it was warrantied for a year and said it would last longer than that...He was right. No BS. Just good service. In and out in a week.

I go back to same location last year...New folks...good guys are gone...New folks Full of ***. Cheap paint job would have cost 600 dollars. Shame...This the only MAACO that has ever done a good job. The others ones I used were screw ups.

One guy over sprayed my roof... I took it home and rubbed it out myself. They also ran my battery down and I had to show them that you need to run the quick charger on the 12 volt position. (G).

Bunch of bozos. Another location said they were bringing my quarter panels down to bare metal ..They didn't .... a year later when the paint started failing.

I could see my old paint underneath. Get your quotes at multiple locations..You may find some honest folks that value integrity over the dollar.

Product or Service Mentioned: Maaco Painting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 19, 2017.

Comments

Portales, New Mexico, United States #1291457

MAACO review under PetSmart? …okay, then.