Winchester, Virginia
1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Do not (repeat) DO NOT take your vehicle to Maco of Winchester.They are just *** artists who will not give you what you paid to have done.

If you complain, they park your car outside and let it rot until you run out of patience. Their shop manager (KK) is one big bag of BS. How they stay in business is beyond me. Take your car there at your own risk, as you have been warned!

I have four cars ans was planning to run three of them through Maco of Winchester, VA.

I could not get the first one through because of their poor workmanship. That would be bad enough, but they add their "topper" of unconcern for the customer.

I escaped New Jersey and retired only to have them follow me down here with their attitudes and caring.This place needs to go out of business.

Review about: Maaco Car Painting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Bs artists, Slow delivery.

Had an Experience with Maaco?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion