Do not (repeat) DO NOT take your vehicle to Maco of Winchester.They are just *** artists who will not give you what you paid to have done.
If you complain, they park your car outside and let it rot until you run out of patience. Their shop manager (KK) is one big bag of BS. How they stay in business is beyond me. Take your car there at your own risk, as you have been warned!
I have four cars ans was planning to run three of them through Maco of Winchester, VA.
I could not get the first one through because of their poor workmanship. That would be bad enough, but they add their "topper" of unconcern for the customer.
I escaped New Jersey and retired only to have them follow me down here with their attitudes and caring.This place needs to go out of business.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bs artists
- Latest attitude
- Slow delivery
You May Also Like
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "Can't tell you how pleased I am with Maaco Fort Myers. Had two cars repainted in a month and both came out fantastic!! Great service and great paint jobs and..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "This company is out of business and can't be reached per the Better Business Bureau. If you currently have a reservation, it will not be honored. You will not be..."
- "My child came home with severe bruising on her arms where her teacher had grabbed and held my child leaving deep bruising on both arms. We took all the..."
- "Ordered items on Oct 1 with an expected delivery of no later than Oct 28 (4 weeks) On Oct 30 I emailed them because I had not received my Items...."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."