Do not (repeat) DO NOT take your vehicle to Maco of Winchester.They are just *** artists who will not give you what you paid to have done.
If you complain, they park your car outside and let it rot until you run out of patience. Their shop manager (KK) is one big bag of BS. How they stay in business is beyond me. Take your car there at your own risk, as you have been warned!
I have four cars ans was planning to run three of them through Maco of Winchester, VA.
I could not get the first one through because of their poor workmanship. That would be bad enough, but they add their "topper" of unconcern for the customer.
I escaped New Jersey and retired only to have them follow me down here with their attitudes and caring.This place needs to go out of business.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bs artists
- Latest attitude
- Slow delivery
You May Also Like
- "Was charged 5000 dollars for front end damage. They said it would not be perfect but would look OK. From the outside it looks good, but the engine compartment ..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "This company is out of business and can't be reached per the Better Business Bureau. If you currently have a reservation, it will not be honored. You will not be..."
- "We just had our deck replaced with Trex decking materials at a cost of nearly $20,000. The deck boards are held in place by plastic clamps that are secured to..."
- "Ordered items on Oct 1 with an expected delivery of no later than Oct 28 (4 weeks) On Oct 30 I emailed them because I had not received my Items...."