Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I was unfortunately a cash customer at the 65th Street location in Little Rock, AR on June 4, 2018.

I carried my 2017 Nissan Sentra into your location to be repaired. I received a quote and was asked to pay $100.00 in order for them to start repairing my car. I paid and was told three business days since the spot was so small. In three days, I called to find out if it was complete and was told that it would be Friday; on Friday I called and was told it would be ready on Monday...this went on until Wednesday of the following week.

On Wednesday I called and was told that my car was “baking” and would be ready on Thursday by 2pm. On Thursday, I took off work and went to retrieve my car at 2pm. I was told that it wouldn't be ready until Tuesday of the next week. At this point, I am livid! I told the manager that I wanted my car "as is" and would take it elsewhere to complete the job they started on the minuscule repair. The manager left and came back about 35 minutes later and asked me to step into his office. He advised that no one has started on my car for whatever reason. Honestly, I don't remember his reason because my vision started to blur; I heard loud bells ringing; and I felt faint. My blood pressure was literally at stroke level.

He advised that they could start that day and have it ready by next Tuesday. I told him that I have been paying for a rental for 11 days while waiting on my car to be repaired. This was completely unacceptable and I wanted a refund. He advised that no cash was kept in the office and I would receive a check in 3-5 days. He confirmed my address to where the check would be mailed and I left headed to the ER. The entire left side of my body went numb.

This all transpired from 6/4 through 6/14. I called MAACO 1.800.523.1180 to report this and no one called back; all I wanted was my deposit refunded to me. After consulting with an attorney, I was told to contact them again and file a claim. I called 7/9 to file a claim and spoke with a rep who took down my name and phone number and once again said someone would call. I tried to give him details regarding the nature of my claim but he declined and stated that someone will call me to gather this information. Today is 7/16 and no one has not called back. I spoke with a representative named Paul today who did get more information from me and advised someone will call me back. At this point, not only do I want to be refunded my $100 that I paid, I also want to be reimbursed the rental car fees for those 11 days. If I do not hear back within 24 hours, I will also seek reimbursement for emergency room payment. If this goes any further, I will retain an attorney.

Product or Service Mentioned: Maaco Car Repair.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 16.

Comments

that is the funniest story I ever heard . thank you so much