I am proud to be a Fort Worth native and thought Macco on North Main would be a good place to take my truck after we were hit from behind. It sounded even better when the manager Kevin said, "We will paint your truck bumper to bumper at no extra charge." Wow I thought sounds good, we'll go with them.

Later he called and said it was a better idea no to paint "bumper to bumper" because the factory paint is better. That should have been our first signal.

Then we are told they don't do alignments, even though the Macco website says they do, and we would just have to do that on our own. Signal two.

After that the manager calls and tells my husband that a bedliner part is no longer manufactured and they can't fix it. The truck is an '03, what? This is starting to get crazy.

We go to pick up the truck and there is still body work that is not finished so we refuse to pick it up.

The next day I call to make sure the spare tire has been replaced and the Manager assures me it has. Well, o.k. I think this is almost over.

Go to pick up the truck and just want to get out of there. After I pay the bill notice there is a towing charge added. I had already been told that we didn't need to worry about the towing and that he would pick up that charge a service for his customers.

Then go to Wal-Mart and notice the rest of the bedliner had not been put back into place and was flapping in the wind and there was more body damage near the bumper that became obvious when the tail gate was let down.

I'm so disgusted and to everyone out there please listen to your first gut instinct, and if it sounds too good to be true, do your research first.

I was very gulible as this is the first time we were ever hit and hopefully the last. I blame myself for thinking a total stranger would care about the work they do. Next time I will research better and look on the web for reviews before I go and leave my property to just any one.

I already sent and e-mail to the MAACO head quaters and they said they would forward this information to the owner of the shop.

Review about: Maaco Repair.

Had an Experience with Maaco?

Comments

Sorry to hear about what they did to you. Maaco collision shops throughout the country are known for being low down rotten to the cure scoundrels. These *** s have the nerve to use our great country's colors of red, white and blue in their logo as if being shady and dishonest to fellow americans is patriotic.

Bruce my name is Thomas Reagan I worked for you in the past at Texas Auto,after the shop shut down I went to work for Larry Dyson at Dyanamic,now times are hard and I need some work could you use me at your shop?Please remember I worked for Macco in Lubbock Texas as a Preper and Detailer.Also my buffing has become very sellable.If you could use me please contact me at 817 236 8371,8177911777 Thank you,Thomas Reagan

i went to this location for an estimate,i asked about kevin,they said he was no longer there.the new manager(bruce)assured me everything would be o.k.they painted our car and we love it!!!!it was a great experience.i would recommend everybody use them.