Maaco - Not satisfied with experience
Took my care to Macco, Trolley Road Summerville SC.what was supposed to take 4-5 days...took 8 days.Of course I had a rental car (they did *** the rental fee but not the insurance fee) car looks good except for a few places where they will have to redo (when I have transportation, since I wont be inconvenienced like that again!)I don't think I should have paid a dime for those other 3 days as my car was promised to me a certain day and it was not delivered.
Also, they didn't wipe off all the wax off the car and left the inside of my car a mess! Dust everywhere and finger prints.
Now can you tell me why there would be fingerprints on my glove box?what were they doing in there?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Car Redo
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."