Maaco - Not satisfied with experience
Took my care to Macco, Trolley Road Summerville SC.what was supposed to take 4-5 days...took 8 days.Of course I had a rental car (they did *** the rental fee but not the insurance fee) car looks good except for a few places where they will have to redo (when I have transportation, since I wont be inconvenienced like that again!)I don't think I should have paid a dime for those other 3 days as my car was promised to me a certain day and it was not delivered.
Also, they didn't wipe off all the wax off the car and left the inside of my car a mess! Dust everywhere and finger prints.
Now can you tell me why there would be fingerprints on my glove box?what were they doing in there?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Car Redo
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "Do not (repeat) DO NOT take your vehicle to Maco of Winchester. They are just *** artists who will not give you what you paid to have done. ..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."