To whom this may concern all Macco Staff,

The service was not completed took my wifes car to Macco in Forrest Park, Georgia on December 5, 2020. My wifes car was running perfectly fine.

Received a call from Jason on Wednesday December 16th at 9:47 am. Mr. Jason Left a Voice-mail Saying that my wife car was ready.

Paid balance in full that Wednesday morning December 16, 2020 at 10:06 am . Arrived after I got off work on that same day Wednesday December 16th at 7:30pm.

The car had dents in it still, scratches on the hood and no pin stripes. On top of that my wifes car did not start. My wife car was running perfectly fine when I took my car to Macco.

Mind you it was dark when I got off work.

The shop was closed. I used the flashlight on my phone to look at the car.

They didn't put the pin stripes on the car. There were dents in the car. Told them what I expected on my wifes car the shinny black paint, the body work done all dents and scratches removed and the pin stripes on my wifes car.

They said they would fix it. The Paint special I paid for was the Urethane + Integrated Clear.

I was told by Jason that the paint package that I was paying for would cover all the body work dents scratches and the shinny black paint with the pin stripes. Jason said sorry we will fix those problems.

Arrived to pick my car up again at Macco on December 22, 2020 at approximately 3:30pm. It was the day-time sun was shinning weather was nice. My wife car still wasn't ready dents, paint was running all around the car , scratches on the hood of the vehicle.

They did put the pin stripes on the car this time.

Then the guy had a nerve to tell me I'm being picky. Don't know the Hispanic Guy name but he works at the Forest Park location. Ask about a rental car to Mr. Jason.

I ask do Macco offer a car rental or car rental discount. Mr Jason said no we dont.

Mr. Jason said you can take your car home. Then just bring it back on Monday.

Mr. Jason said you have that option since we dont offer car rental assistances. I told Mr. Jason no I refuse to take my car.

Its not completed. I paid for the service I need the work to be completed on my wifes car before it leaves Macco.

This is what MACCO website says about the car rental assistant: Can't be without a car? Contact your local Maaco center about our rental car assistance program. We will help you with your rental while your car is being worked on.

At this point Im very frustrated.

I paid the 75.00 dollars when I dropped my car off at Macco on December 5, 2020. I was told not once but twice that the work was completed on my wife 2005 Nissan Altima. Both times I went there was a problem. The car was not finished.

Then on top of that they ran my wifes car battery dead.

I notified them off that. This was very inconvenient I was lied to about the car rental assistance. I was lied too about the car being finished not once but twice. The Hispanic Guy that works at Macco had told me Im being to picky.

Then he had an attitude.

I specifically told them that I want all the dents and scratches removed from my wife car. And that if its going to be extra. I will pay for it it. I paid for the service of 75.00 dollars to drop my car off.

Mr Jason told me the body work will be 550.00. I said thats fine. I said long as the body is done Im absolutely fine with that.

I told Mr. Jason that it doesnt make since to get the car painted and not have the body work done.

The car wont look right.

The total amount charged for my car to be painted and body work complete was 1264.03. I made one payment of 75.00 dollars on December 5, 2020. Paid the full balance of 1189.03 on December 16, 2020. I paid for the paint job and the body work.

I need it to be completed and done correctly. Im looking forward to hearing back from Macco Staff immediately. Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Sincerely, Mr. Fannin