Review about Maaco Headlight Restoration Service from Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
My front headlight header or support frame was cracked.My wife went to Macco located at 5786 Dorchester Rd, N.
Charleston, SC to have the header or support bracket repaired and a new headlight installed. When she arrived home i touched the headlight to see how secure it was, the headlight moved. I opened the hood and they had about two or three zip tie holding the headlight in place. I called and took the car back.
Macco manager everyone calls Que would not refund our money of $148.00. So called district manager on Sam Rittenburg thteaten to call the police.
In short, we paid $148.00 dollars to have a headlight installed with zip ties.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Maaco Headlight Restoration Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "My lawn was fertilized on 7/28 they left stripes and of course they missed several areas. I called and it will take several more days for service, you bought Scotts lawn..."
- "HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! This was my 1st and LAST time ordering from Screaming Owl. I ordered Easter dresses for my girls and the dresses are awful. The first..."
- "We bought a power dual reclining couch from La-Z-Boy back in November 2014. We chose a synthetic "leather-like" surface in the showroom due to its warm feel that's unlike traditional..."