Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Had some work done in December had damage to my hood from an accident, took them a whole month to get the work done. A few months later I was diving down the road about 45 mph and the hood flies up out of no where and lots of damage to the hood and roof where the hood hit it.

Took the car to another body shop and a week into it they called me to say that a upon further inspection they had found that a vertical support had been put in up side down. They took pictures of the proof. I called macco and told then what had happened and Justin at macco layton refused to believe the proof that they had done crappy work on my vehicle despite the proof. The insurance believed the proof that was found because the adjuster went to look at it.

The insurance sent them a letter saying that they were responsible for the damages. They still refuse to take responsibility for what they have done to my car. I called Justin again and he just gave me a load of B.S. saying that he dd not believe the proof.

Looks like I will need to take them to court if the Insurance doesn't get them first.

Review about: Maaco Car Repair.

I didn't like: Owner was rude, Bad customer service.

Comments