Took my vehicle to Maaco on Smith street in chesapeake va.

for 500 dollars got the worst paint job i have ever seen.

they did absolutely no prep work whatsoever painted directly over dirt and also a rag that was in the bed of the truck couldn't even take the time to hose the truck off. they also broke a mirror on the truck and just set it on the seat and didn't say anything about it. They also drained the radiator of all antifreeze for what reason I don't know and never filled it up, I drove the truck from an hour away with no problems and had to tow it home after they worked on it.

So i call there customer service center which is at the corporate level and they can do nothing the shop is a franchise operating under Maaco's name but can do what they want with no recourse what a joke. Also the owner of the shop A.J. Inges has been charged with insurance fraud several times, this place should be shut down.

Had an Experience with Maaco?

Comments

I have had many cars painted by this Maaco,I have never once had a problem. They have excellent customer service and do great work! I will keep going back!

#420104

:( thanks to you and everyone else ill never take my car to Maaco.My ex girlfriend keyed my whole drivers side and she agreed to have it painted and wanted to go the cheap way.

Maaco? no f-ing thank u.

Im right down the street from the place.Dealership wanted $2200.