I have had several cars painted by MAACO over the years and was happy with the work that they had done.About three years ago I took a 1936 Hudson Stratton Sport Saloon to them for them to paint.

I must that they even surprised me with their work. They disassembled the fenders, runningboards and such and reworked it all. They made parts fit that I doubt fitted when the car was built in London, England.

They added body work and paint that gave this car a killer appearance and they did it at a fantastic price.I will soon have another car to taqke out to them and I highly recommend them to all my friends.

Had an Experience with Maaco?

Comments

Vindictive Owner at Morrissey Blvd. Dorchester, MA Maaco Maaco "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..." Read more Maaco - Not satisfied with experience Maaco "Took my care to Macco, Trolley Road Summerville SC.what was supposed to take 4-5 days...took 8 days. Of course I had a rental car (they did *** the rental fee..." Read more Deerfield Beach Maaco is a rip off Maaco "Just had the worst experience ever! My car is not repaired to my satisfaction The mechanics left paint on my key, drivers seat, and on the back bumper. The paint on the..." Read more Maaco of Puyallup  unprofessional Maaco "maaco of Puyallup are two faced. Took my car in for a paint job, that turned out horrible. Paint cracked and there was overspray on my tires and wheels, even..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more