Was charged 5000 dollars for front end damage.They said it would not be perfect but would look OK.
From the outside it looks good, but the engine compartment looks like ***. Plastic bumper is held to the fender with zip tie. My lose for not to checking the reviews and not seeking more quotes from someone else. If they say it won't be perfect means it will look like ***!
The job they did was not for 5000 bucks since all they did was bend metal around to hold the fender in place and the hood coincide.
I did not know I was so *** till this guys got me.Just stay away from this place!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My front headlight header or support frame was cracked. My wife went to Macco located at 5786 Dorchester Rd, N. Charleston, SC to have the header or support bracket repaired..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "A week ago, I tried to order a 3 piece kit which is $5.95 per each 7 piece kit, totaled at $17.85. When I was about to hit 'submit order',..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY! I live in Arizona and ordered flowers online from Avas for my niece who had surgery in and was in the hospital..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."