Was charged 5000 dollars for front end damage.They said it would not be perfect but would look OK.
From the outside it looks good, but the engine compartment looks like ***. Plastic bumper is held to the fender with zip tie. My lose for not to checking the reviews and not seeking more quotes from someone else. If they say it won't be perfect means it will look like ***!
The job they did was not for 5000 bucks since all they did was bend metal around to hold the fender in place and the hood coincide.
I did not know I was so *** till this guys got me.Just stay away from this place!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I used the Rotel diced tomatoes and chilies to make my stuffed cabbage rolls for dinner. We were eating the rolls and noticed these pieces of plates with jagged edges..."
- "Ordered flowers last night fro Wesley Berry because they had several Xmas items on sale. Imagine my surprise when a Xmas basket that was on sale for $27.99 ended up..."
- "In August, 2015 I applied for an American Express credit card. The offer included a $300 statement credit if I charged $1,000 on the card within the first three..."