Was charged 5000 dollars for front end damage.They said it would not be perfect but would look OK.
From the outside it looks good, but the engine compartment looks like ***. Plastic bumper is held to the fender with zip tie. My lose for not to checking the reviews and not seeking more quotes from someone else. If they say it won't be perfect means it will look like ***!
The job they did was not for 5000 bucks since all they did was bend metal around to hold the fender in place and the hood coincide.
I did not know I was so *** till this guys got me.Just stay away from this place!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Maaco Auto Body Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "In August, 2015 I applied for an American Express credit card. The offer included a $300 statement credit if I charged $1,000 on the card within the first three..."
- "I just got a wedding ring set from Primestyle. It's pretty and matched the pictures. My guy paid $4000 for the set and we received papers stating it has a..."
- "I have included my bridesmaids in the choosing of their dresses. They agreed these cute cap sleeve dresses that they would wear outside the wedding. 1st issue the dresses were..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."