100% full Not resolved
4.0

Was charged 5000 dollars for front end damage.They said it would not be perfect but would look OK.

From the outside it looks good, but the engine compartment looks like ***. Plastic bumper is held to the fender with zip tie. My lose for not to checking the reviews and not seeking more quotes from someone else. If they say it won't be perfect means it will look like ***!

The job they did was not for 5000 bucks since all they did was bend metal around to hold the fender in place and the hood coincide.

I did not know I was so *** till this guys got me.Just stay away from this place!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of maaco car repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Maaco needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned maaco car repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Maaco.

Had an Experience with Maaco?

Comments

Maaco Headlight Restoration Service Review from Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Maaco "My front headlight header or support frame was cracked. My wife went to Macco located at 5786 Dorchester Rd, N. Charleston, SC to have the header or support bracket repaired..." Read more Maaco - Car Painting Review Maaco "Took my classic 65 mustang to get painted and got the following: 1. Overspray interior and engine along with hubcaps 2. Door does not lock or stay closed. 3. Paint..." Read more Maaco - Car Painting Review from Cape Coral, Florida Maaco "Can't tell you how pleased I am with Maaco Fort Myers. Had two cars repainted in a month and both came out fantastic!! Great service and great paint jobs and..." Read more Maaco - Great turned Horrible... Maaco "Perfect pitch, I was sold when I first came...but that's just about the highlight of it... Front bumper is flaking. Issue with repair date (limited to inconvenient days and have to..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more