72 views
Verified Reviewer

2.4

I dropped my truck off at MAACO to get a paint job. I was told they would sand it down to bare metal and the prime/paint the truck.

they called said the truck was ready to be picked up. When I got there I found my truck parked out back of their job with a dust all over it. ( not what I thought I would find when picking up a truck with a new paint job). I start to inspect the work they did, I found that they didn't even paint the underside where you couldn't see.

I found that they had painted over rust. they didn't even sand the door jams or the tail gate. When I questioned the work the store manager stated I said we would sand the outside of the truck not the door jams. I asked who does the quality inspections before giving the vehicles to the customers.

He (Paul) stated that it was him and one other guy and sometimes they get busy and don't have time to inspect all vehicles. (TOTALLY UNSAT).

Paul stated that he would get the rework done within the week and get my truck to me. It now as been Two weeks and all I get out of him is excuses why my truck isn't completed.

I cannot speak to other MAACO shops, but do not use these guy.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THESE GUY, GO SOME PLACE ELSE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Maaco Truck Painting.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

MAACO Cons: Did not do the job stated, Did not deliver my truck as promised.

Location: 400 East I-240 Service Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73149