Vindictive Owner at Morrissey Blvd. Dorchester, MA Maaco
We purchased a bumper for our car.Macco was to paint it.
They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick it up there was what appeared to be a box cutter type knife scratch in the bumper. Very visible and about 1/4" long. They offered to buff it out and install the bumper for free.
This was Mike and Jeremy (not the owners). The next time we went to pick up the car we found that they had installed the bumper, damaged both fenders (apparently with a hammer and chisel), and put five other scratches in the bumper. This time all five scratches were SEVERE and through the paint. Photos on the website.
The owner met us this time and did nothing but complain about us getting a free installation. He also claimed that he was going to charge us $65/day for storing the bumper.
We believe this piece of garbage, vindictive *** purposely took a long metal device (like a screwdriver) and slammed the bumper to make the worst damage (there are two chips that are over 1/2" in length, through the paint, and it a straight line).This Maaco location needs to be shut down with a criminal owner like this.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Getting ripped off by the thief manager
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Cash Settlement based on quote from Toyota to repair the damage
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Maaco Maacover Auto Painting
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I ordered 3 boneless buffalo combos on Wednesday, 3/2/16. My daughters and I sat down to eat and after eating about 3 or 4 wings we discovered that the chicken..."
- "I purchased a Edwards lemon meringue pie from my local publix grocery store. On March 1 2015, it has a long string inside of it. Absolutely disgusting an horrible horrible..."
- "kjonline.com/news/Waterville-police-officer-disciplined-for-treatment-of-homeless-man.html I wish the Waterville Police Department would start treating its citizens with respect and dignity. Brian Gardiner's abuse will no longer be tolerated. He is an abusive cop. He has been..."