Featured 100% full Not resolved
Turnaround Time

We purchased a bumper for our car.Macco was to paint it.

They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick it up there was what appeared to be a box cutter type knife scratch in the bumper. Very visible and about 1/4" long. They offered to buff it out and install the bumper for free.

This was Mike and Jeremy (not the owners). The next time we went to pick up the car we found that they had installed the bumper, damaged both fenders (apparently with a hammer and chisel), and put five other scratches in the bumper. This time all five scratches were SEVERE and through the paint. Photos on the website.

The owner met us this time and did nothing but complain about us getting a free installation. He also claimed that he was going to charge us $65/day for storing the bumper.

We believe this piece of garbage, vindictive *** purposely took a long metal device (like a screwdriver) and slammed the bumper to make the worst damage (there are two chips that are over 1/2" in length, through the paint, and it a straight line).This Maaco location needs to be shut down with a criminal owner like this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. DEANofSolar stated that there is a room for improvement of getting ripped off by the thief manager. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of maaco painting and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Maaco needs to "cash settlement based on quote from toyota to repair the damage" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned maaco painting in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Maaco.

Had an Experience with Maaco?

Comments