Boston, Massachusetts
Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

We purchased a bumper for our car.Macco was to paint it.

Related: Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH.

They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick it up there was what appeared to be a box cutter type knife scratch in the bumper. Very visible and about 1/4" long. They offered to buff it out and install the bumper for free.

This was Mike and Jeremy (not the owners). The next time we went to pick up the car we found that they had installed the bumper, damaged both fenders (apparently with a hammer and chisel), and put five other scratches in the bumper. This time all five scratches were SEVERE and through the paint. Photos on the website.

The owner met us this time and did nothing but complain about us getting a free installation. He also claimed that he was going to charge us $65/day for storing the bumper.

We believe this piece of garbage, vindictive *** purposely took a long metal device (like a screwdriver) and slammed the bumper to make the worst damage (there are two chips that are over 1/2" in length, through the paint, and it a straight line).This Maaco location needs to be shut down with a criminal owner like this.

Review about: Maaco Maacover Auto Painting.

I didn't like: Getting ripped off by the thief manager.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Maaco Painting
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1000
Preferred solution Cash Settlement based on quote from Toyota to repair the damage

Had an Experience with Maaco?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.