I went for a quote for my BMW M3 to Maaco at the Waco TX location.The manager quoted me and for the whole job $900.00 to take out the front bumper and paint it.

Since the price was very steep for what I needed we agreed I would bring him the bumper out of the car so it would be cheaper and get a new quote. So I took out the bumper and brought it to the manager. He was very rude and told me I was wasting his time. He would do me the quote but it was worthless.

He quoted me $800.00. By the way, the bumper had no tears and was not broken, just needed to be repainted (polyurethane) but $800.00 for paint only on an unbroken bumper that is ridiculous. His rude and not helping attitude was unacceptable. I have been a Maaco customer for years at Fayetteville NC, and Killeen TX and always had excellent reviews and very pleased.

My last paint job I had was at Killen TX where I had my black BMW M3 change color to an Inca Orange. It turn out so great that before I took the care the employees there took pictures. Everywhere I go I get great compliments of the paint job done at Killeen. People even ask me if they can take pictures of my care since it looks awesome.

But this place at Waco is the worse.

I hope the corporate offices read this note.It is unfortunate that a company with such reputation has one of their franchises giving such bad service.

Review about: Maaco Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Maaco?

Comments