I took my car in on a Saturday to have it painted.They called me on Tuesday and said it was ready.

I informed them that I would pick it up on Thursday as it is an hour drive for me and I wouldn't be there in time to get it before the close of business. When I arrived on Thursday it was not complete. They asked me to come back on Friday. When I came in on Saturday morning the car was still not completed.

They had me wait while they "finished the job" which was rushed. They were inconsiderate of the hour drive that it took me to and from and I also had another appointment on Saturday in which I missed because they did not have it ready.

Also, Macco does absolutely nothing about customer complaints.They will never get my business again!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of auto painting from Maaco. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Maaco to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Maaco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Maaco?

Comments

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1181669

Took my car to paint when I picked it up it looked like it was sitting outside in the dust for days the molding on the doors were loose the rug in the trunk was loose trunk had paper and trash they take no pride in there work someone needs to close them down they are taking money from people but do a poor job Macco in Albuquerque New Mexico that is why ratings are low poor service